Towers Watson Releases Talent|REWARD, HR Portal, and Online Total Rewards 8.0
Towers Watson has announced the release of three software-as-a-service HR technology solutions: Talent|REWARD, HR Portal and Online Total Rewards 8.0. These updates include significant enhancements for employees, managers and HR administrators. The solutions support organizations’ efforts to increase employee engagement, improve HR service delivery effectiveness and clearly articulate their employee value proposition.
“The enhancements we’ve made to Talent|REWARD directly support our efforts to improve the administrator and employee experience,” said Chad Daugherty, global practice leader of Towers Watson’s HR Technology practice. “We have materially enhanced the administrator’s ability to efficiently manage the deployment without sacrificing usability. Additionally, we are seeing a higher usage of HR service center technology as organizations look to improve their employees’ experience without increasing costs.”
Talent|REWARD 8.0 features include:
• Compensation planning worksheets. Managers are able to make compensation recommendations in a detailed employee-by-employee process or the familiar spreadsheet view.
• Extended pay-for-performance calibration, including real-time calibration via interactive displays plus robust filtering and reporting.
• Improved user experience such as improved search, event details and activity views.
• Administrator process management for increased control over workflow and process definitions after launch supporting real-time alignment of the technology with changing business processes.
• Increased language capability. Local language support increases employee utilization and engagement, now encompassing 25 languages within the standard deployment.
HR Portal and Online Total Rewards 8.0 features include:
• Extended mobile support including additional mobile “gestures” to increasing the mobile experience.
• Social widgets such as support for Twitter feeds and blog posts within the HR Portal.
• Administrator user interface providing an advanced user experience for greater client control.
Post your resume to the largest network of recruiters on the planet. START