Ultimate Software, a provider of cloud-based people management solutions, has announced several enhancements to its HCM solution in its UltiPro Fall 2013 release, including expansions in global HCM, global payroll integration, configurability, and a new user experience. The company has also announced UltiPro Managed Services that offer customers the option to allow UltiPro to handle select HR, payroll, and benefits management components for their companies.
“Our latest version of UltiPro and our new UltiPro Managed Services address our primary objective: simplifying people’s work lives,” said Adam Rogers, CTO at Ultimate Software. “With enhancements like a redesigned, more intuitive user experience and the ability for non-technical users to easily tailor UltiPro to meet their business objectives, the Fall 2013 release of UltiPro focuses on making work less complex for every person in the organization.”
Global HCM enhancements include:
• A global payroll connector between UltiPro and global payroll provider Celergo. This allows for the quick and easy exchange of employee HR, pay, and compensation details from UltiPro to Celergo.
• Additional language support for Brazilian Portuguese to supplement U.S., Canadian, and U.K. English plus Canadian French and Spanish.
• Several global-ready business processes including global job and salary changes, global location management, and global attributes such as more contract and job fields.
Enhanced configurability options include:
• Adding or moving customer-created data fields in any language.
• Drag and drop functionality for placing new data elements.
• Automatic creation of fields available for use in workflow and reporting via UltiPro’s business intelligence solution.
Additionally, UltiPro has received a visual overhaul for an improved customer experience. The platform sports new dashboards for managers and employees, a revamped look, improved navigation, and an end-user feedback option to simplify working within UltiPro.