Innovation management platform, Vocoli, has announced the general availability of its digital suggestion box. Vocoli is a place where employees and customers have a platform to provide suggestions that can improve an organization. Vocoli’s workflow encourages stakeholder buy-in and research combined with open collaboration, social innovation, crowdsourcing and gamification.
“Innovations come in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes an innovation is a game changer, and sometimes it’s a new process or way of doing things – a series of small ideas that add up over time. Innovations can happen in product development or the factory or HR or IT – even in government. But too often those ideas get lost in a black hole. Vocoli solves that,” said Rich Kneece, CEO at Vocoli.
The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering is designed for all devices, from desktop to mobile and can be accessed with any device or screen size. It’s ideal for organizations in high-tech, government, manufacturing, healthcare or education, and can be customized to work within any corporate culture.
• Fully cloud-based to remove headaches from IT and HR departments
• An intuitive interface that helps users back-up their contributions
• Attach photos and documents to add context to new ideas
• Share ideas with various stakeholders through Vocoli’s social innovation features
• Crowdsourcing of the best ideas by using your team’s collective knowledge
• Campaigns to target specific organizational issues
• A combination of open collaboration and a defined workflow to ensure ideas don’t get lost
• Group features to share ideas among project and cross-functional workgroups and teams
• Flexible points system to create recognition and rewards for the best ideas
• Available widgets to integrate with external websites, internal intranets and enterprise social networks
• Reports to show ROI of the program