Recruiter Job of the Day: Technical Recruiter for Square
Beat the summer heat with a new recruiter job!
Square, a financial services and digital payments company, is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join their growing team in Los Angeles, CA.
In this role, you will build and accomplish recruiting strategies for the Platform Infrastructure Engineering (PIE) and Afterpay Engineering teams. As an important talent advisor and expert to Square’s collaborators, you would manage the following:
- Own the entire lifecycle of recruiting from kicking off a new search, job description development, building a robust evaluation strategy, diversity sourcing, and closing candidates
- Hiring for a wide variety of engineering and technical positions at mid to senior levels: Software Engineering, Data Science, Engineering Management, Product Management, and IT Support
- Provide a seamless recruiting process for both candidates and hiring managers
- Partner with HRBPs, Finance, Talent Programs, Compensation, and I&D to provide a holistic and inclusive approach to recruiting
- Provide mentorship or indirect leadership on various recruiting best practices
- Accomplish unique sourcing strategies to build diverse pools of candidates
Square offers multiple health, dental, and vision insurance plans for its employees, with both high deductible and low deductible plans. Square also contributes $2,000 a year to each employee’s Health Savings Account.
Other notable health benefits include membership with Lyra, a network of mental health care providers. Its Employee Assistance Program offers services to team members dealing with personal and work-related issues. Unlimited paid time off, sick days, and holidays are available to all Square employees. Square’s parental leave policy is considered one of the best in the nation. The company offers new parents, including birth, adoptive, and foster, 16 weeks of PTO. Square also grants family leave to care for a sick spouse, child, or qualifying parent. Their commitment to family doesn’t stop there: Square offers up to $7,000 for adoption and fertility assistance.
Learn more and apply to Square today!
With a tight labor market and a war for top talent, employers need and value recruiting and talent acquisition more than ever! Join the Recruiter.com career community to find the latest recruiting jobs to advance your career as a professional recruiter.
About Recruiter.com Group, Inc.
Recruiter.com is an on-demand recruiting platform providing flexible talent acquisition solutions that scale from startups to the Fortune 100. With an on-tap network of thousands of recruiting professionals, advanced artificial intelligence recruiting software, and recruitment marketing automation, Recruiter.com helps businesses solve today’s complex hiring challenges.