Access Announces Release of Enterprise Forms Management Platform Formatta 8.9
Access has announced the release of Formatta 8.9, the latest version of its web-based, paperless enterprise forms management platform. The release includes web services autofill integration and managed URL features plus a forms workflow enhancement. Formatta technology enables organizations to:
- Design and create electronic versions of paper forms.
- Securely publish e-forms and manage updates.
- Organize and administer all enterprise e-forms in one place.
- Access and approve e-forms using virtually any device.
- Complete e-forms online or offline and submit them anytime.
- Authenticate and sign e-forms officially without paper.
- Distribute e-forms and notify others as part of any process.
- Output and integrate e-forms and data with other systems.
Formatta 8.9 strengthens its enterprise-class platform with web services functionality:
- Integrating e-forms with third-party systems, like ERP, ECM and other business applications, is faster, easier and more secure.
- Data can be pulled from any third-party system that is open to web services into Formatta e-forms.
- Custom URLs that users click to launch e-forms can be controlled and secured to ensure that sensitive information is never passed through.
- An intuitive setup speeds and simplifies the implementation of web services features.
Formatta 8.9 enhances enterprise business workflow processes that require forms to be distributed electronically to a group of people for action or approval:
- E-forms can be locked to ensure that only one user is able to make updates at a time, protecting the integrity of the content and creating a linear record of actions.
Post your resume to the largest network of recruiters on the planet. START