ACE Group Announces New Risk Management Tool for Policyholders
In partnership with labor and employment law firm Littler Mendelson, the ACE Group has announced a new employment practices risk management tool available to primary EPL and Private Not-for-Profit Company Management Liability policyholders. The tool, called EPL Assist, provides legal content, forms, analysis, and advice directly from Littler lawyers through a web portal and phone hotline.
“Employers today face a dizzying array of employment laws and ongoing employment issues,” said Kenneth Latham, Vice President, ACE Professional Risk. “Whether it involves discipline or termination, wage and hour, or even the new frontier of social media, the ever-changing legal requirements of these issues can have a devastating impact.”
“Through EPL Assist, ACE insureds have an unlimited ability to obtain expert advice and counsel as a benefit of their policy’s program,” added Joe Casey, Division President, ACE Westchester Professional Risk. “ACE recognizes the unique burdens faced by employers today, and we are pleased to provide our insureds with access to the content and advice they need in order to compete in today’s challenging legal environment.”
Available options for EPL Assist users include:
• Free legal advice from Littler lawyers;
• Employment law updates, newsletters, and other publications;
• Secure access to an online compendium of employment law;
• Free materials (webinars, podcasts) on current employment and labor law issues;
• Registration into Littler’s breakfast briefing series; and
• Access to Littler’s own webinars and podcasts.
Post your resume to the largest network of recruiters on the planet. START