2014 research studies on HR Systems, Talent Management Systems, Mobile Learning, and Learning Management Systems Trends are now available on the platform, which is available through Brandon Hall Group’s membership program. DataNow will soon feature more than 125,000 data points from research studies in all of the research/analyst firm’s HCM practices: Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, and HR/Workforce Management.
“By year’s end all of Brandon Hall Group’s 2014 research – including some studies still in the field – will be available on DataNow,” said Brandon Hall CEO Mike Cooke. “Members who get our DataNow package receive full results of all our proprietary, primary research and can filter data in several different ways to meet their needs. You can’t get this anywhere else, and DataNow is only going to get better through our ongoing development efforts.”
All results from these studies can be accessed directly by users with a Brandon Hall Group Ultimate Membership and can be filtered for their needs and exported for presentations. DataNow includes the following features:
- Access to Brandon Hall Group’s proprietary and primary research data.
- HCM data, filtered by market size, revenue, geography, and organizational performance.
- Industry-specific research studies, including high-tech, public sector, professional services, healthcare, manufacturing, and education.
- Ability to compare and contrast data points from leading HCM practices across high-performing organizations.
- Ability to conduct custom research projects, internally.
- Ability to share data with colleagues, customers, clients, and partners.