DrivenBi’s SRK, which simplifies data merging by linking data to specific business actions, has been released on Salesforce.com’s AppExchange. SRK enables businesses to connect with customers, employees, and partners by merging, analyzing, and presenting data Salesforce and non-Salesforce reports while offering sharable report snapshots on a real-time dynamic dashboard. SRK also grants users the ability to share, or “socialize,” their analytics in order to delegate tasks, share comments, or report annotations from Salesforce Chatter.
“We are excited to offer SRK to customers on the Salesforce AppExchange because we believe that SRK’s data analytics as a service is a simple and elegant approach for achieving the best insights into their operations. Our goal is to make data analytics work for business users, not the other way around,” said Ben Tai, CEO and founder of DrivenBI.
Key features of the technology include:
• Merge Salesforce reports with non-Salesforce data.
• Leverage dynamic user views for presenting analytics, sharing reports snapshots, and accessing real-time intuitive dashboards.
• Integration with Salesforce Chatter for assigning tasks, receiving alerts, and commenting on analytics.
• Integration with Salesforce Calendar for automatically keeping an up-to-date task calendar.
• Actionable sharing through Salesforce for managing and sharing all Salesforce analytics to any device.
“The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Leyla Seka, vice president, AppExchange and Partner Operations, salesforce.com. “DrivenBI is helping companies accelerate business transformation by harnessing the power of social and mobile cloud technologies within SRK’s data analytics as a service, to drive deeper connections with their customers.”