eBay Enterprise, a global provider of retail-optimized commerce solutions, has announced the eBay Enterprise Commerce Marketing Platform, a new omnichannel engagement suite that will enable marketers to drive and optimize one-to-one commerce at scale. Designed and built in strategic partnership with FICO, a leading predictive analytics and decision management software company, the platform combines commerce insights, demand generation delivery technologies, and intellectual property of eBay Enterprise with FICO’s analytics technologies and products.
Through this integrated suite, brands and retailers can access the predictive power of their data to deliver effective content to the most responsive customers through the best combination of channels.
The Commerce Marketing Platform includes a mix of analytics and planning tools that integrate existing eBay Enterprise demand-generation technologies with new solutions:
- Customer Engagement Engine: combines email and customer database technologies to provide a fully integrated messaging engine utilizing analytical tools to create and deploy personalized, relevant content across all addressable channels.
- Affiliate Engine: connects with more than 200,000 publishers to drive sales with online, in-store, mobile, and social solutions.
- Display Engine: provides timely and personalized display advertising to consumers throughout their shopping experience, and across the customer lifecycle.
- Social Engine: targets shopping cart abandoners with social media display ads on any tablet, mobile or iOS device.
- Loyalty Engine: rewards customers with personalized offers to increase revenue and retention.
- Attribution Engine: applies analytical models and actionable insights to enhance the value of media plans.
- Media Planner: optimizes media plans and budgets in real time.
- Optimization Engine: predicts the optimal content and moment of delivery to create targeted, highly personalized recommendations for every customer.
- Audience Insights Engine: aggregates and analyzes data from owned customer databases, third-party data from external sources and first-party commerce insights from eBay Inc.