In-house Recruitment Awards 2014 Now Open for Entry
In-house recruiters from all industry sectors are encouraged to enter this free competition. Hosted by the In-house Recruiter Online Network (IRON), the IHRA celebrate the achievements of in-house recruitment professionals, their teams and the people and processes that stand-out in today’s contemporary staffing climate.
Now in their third year, the award’s categories have been “finely tuned” including new additions to the line-up to encompass every aspect of an in-house recruitment strategy.
The 2014 award categories include:
- Recruitment Innovation
- Best Newcomer
- Best Recruitment Advertising Campaign
- Best Graduate Recruitment Strategy
- Best RPO
- Best Social Media Strategy
- Best Recruitment Video
- Best Career Website
- Best Mobile Recruitment Strategy
- Best Candidate Experience
- Best Contract Recruitment Team
- Most Effective Employer Brand Development
- Best Employee Referral Strategy
- Best On-boarding Strategy
- Best In-house Recruiter (Individual award)
- Best In-house Recruitment Manager (Individual award)
- Best Retail/Consumer goods Team
- Best Financial and Professional Services Team
- Best Public Sector / Not-for-profit Team
- Best Recruitment Team (less than 1,000 staff)
- Best Recruitment Team (1,000+ staff)
Headline sponsors include First Choice Software and category sponsors include Elevate Direct, Qandidate, Retail Week Jobs, Social Media Search, CV Library, 4MAT, and Shortlister & OnlyMarketingJobs.com.
To learn more about the award and enter yourself today, visit here.
Post your resume to the largest network of recruiters on the planet. START