International Association Creates Career Center for HR, HRIM Pros
HRIM clearinghouse The International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) has announced a new feature on its website; a career center designed for job seekers and employers in the HR and HRIM community. The aptly named Career Center will list hundreds of jobs and other means for forging career and recruitment connections between applicants and employers.
“We’re excited to arm the HR / HRIM community with the IHRIM Career Center,” said Lynne Mealy, President and CEO of IHRIM. “Since this job board is custom tailored for the Human Resource and Human Resource Information Management industry, we attract the most qualified professionals. Whether you need to fill a position or are searching for a job, the Career Center is the premiere destination for the industry.”
Features specific to job seeker profiles include:
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Tools to find local and regional HR and HRIM jobs
• Immediate notification of new job openings
• All applications are entirely online
• Resumes may be posted anonymously
Employer-specific features include:
• A strict audience of HR and HRIM professionals
• Access to the most qualified candidates
• Subscriptions well under the cost of competing websites
• Applications management through the IHRIM Career Center or through a company’s own website
Additionally, current members of IHRIM receive a 20 percent discount on each job posting package. All new customers also receive introductory pricing for a limited time.
Post your resume to the largest network of recruiters on the planet. START