Kronos Incorporated has announced enhancements to the HR and operations functionality of its Workforce Central and Workforce Ready suites to help streamline processes, improve productivity, maintain compliance, and improve employee engagement for enterprises and SMBs.
Workforce Central 7, designed to simplify workforce management, has added several features for HR professionals, including:
- A more intuitive and responsive interface designed to improve self-service functionality by providing easier access to content and improved automation.
- Advanced search and detailed query functionality to provide HR professionals with access to all employee record content.
- The combination of social collaboration and workforce management that provides employees and managers with a forum to collaborate and streamline operations within the Workforce Central suite.
- Mobile access for talent acquisition that delivers an automatically optimized view to job applicants’ mobile devices.
- Activities tracking functionality designed for the manufacturing, public sector, and professional services industries provides HR with electronic data points for performance reviews and/or to build future best-fit candidate profiles.
- Improved and interactive reporting for HR and payroll provides instant access and visibility to standardized and accurate data, alerts, and dashboards with a comprehensive list of day-to-day activities.
The latest release of Kronos Workforce Ready, an enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud, provides new features including:
- Benefits management and new employee self-service options make enrollment less time-consuming.
- A complete compensation management add-on module that helps HR and department managers work closely together to plan, budget, and model merit increases and allocations.
- Out-of-the-box workflows for new hire, termination, re-hire, promotions, demotions, transfers, and benefit enrollments as well as a configurable workflow engine that enables consistent policy execution and more efficient processes.
- Customized, automated onboarding.
- Enterprise-class recruitment with a personalized online applicant view and tool.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance management visibility for benefit, including notifications for employees nearing full-time status that can be mapped to affordable healthcare plans.
- Leave management enhancements with ability to add unique company forms.