Paycor Offers Automated, Unified Payroll and Timekeeping Solution
Paycor, a provider of cloud-based onboarding, HR, payroll and timekeeping software, has announced the release of Perform Time to help employers improve efficiency by integrating the timekeeping and payroll functions into a single-source solution.
Key features of Paycor’s Perform Time solution include:
- Smarter timekeeping processes. For example, holiday hours and daylight saving rules are generated and updated automatically.
- The solution enables clients to answer the two critical questions surrounding the Affordable Care Act: Am I considered a large employer? And, if so, which of my employees are eligible for affordable health care?
- Assigning or removing policies for holidays, meals, overtime or rounding can be done for individual employees or a pay group.
- The solution produces detailed reports on all time data, enabling users to understand employee hours, overtime costs and much more.
- Perform Time can be accessed securely and reliably from anywhere at any time, including from mobile devices.
- Paycor develops free quarterly product updates based on client feedback.
- Future functionality will enable employees of Paycor clients to clock in and out from their mobile devices.
“As organizations strive to remain competitive and focus on initiatives that will drive the business forward, they simply can’t afford to be bogged down in administrative tasks like employee hour tracking,” said Zhen Tao, chief technology officer at Paycor. “With our new Perform Time offering, we deliver a cutting-edge, modern approach to the tedious task of timekeeping. By integrating the function directly with our comprehensive payroll system, users benefit from a streamlined approach that not only saves time but increases accuracy, improves daily processes and provides the insight companies need to understand crucial employee data. Furthermore, this allows us to take another step toward delivering true unification and integrated solutions to our clients.”