As Recruiter.com’s network grows, we want to make sure to keep our community updated, including all of the independent recruiters and employers who work with us. We have a lot of exciting updates to share!
- Overall, we’ve passed 11,000 recruiters in the network. We’re aiming for 20,000 by the end of the year and are looking for talented recruiting professionals and people coming into the industry around the country. We have a great referral program, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- We signed a Fortune 100 food and beverage company. Recruiters on the platform will be able to access jobs from this major employer. We’re looking to onboard many new recruiters into a dedicated team for this strategic account. Especially if you have experience in this industry, we’d love to work with you!
- We started sharing contract (hourly) jobs with the recruiter network with great response. We have a recruiter who has already made four or five contract placements! This is a great way to lock in recurring income. Look for a lot more of these opportunities to come in the near future.
- We partnered with Geometric Results, Inc. (GRI), the world’s largest independent non-employee workforce solutions provider. Everyone in the industry knows GRI powers a lot of the largest employers out there. Look for more opportunities coming from its clients!
- We went live in the SAP marketplace as an SAP Silver Partner. Employers that work with SAP can now send jobs directly to Recruiter.com. This is a big win for employers that use SAP, and it will make working with these employers really easy.
- We’ve made tons of improvements and updates to our SHRM-certified recruiter training program. Delinda Giles, our director of training, has done a great job managing this program, and I would invite anyone new to the business or brushing up to learn more.
- We also started a really strong referral program for other recruiters. If you refer another recruiter to us, you can earn $1,000 when they make a placement themselves. If you already work with us and know other recruiters, we want to hear from you! We also launched a new payment portal so that recruiters can receive faster payment for their successful placements in any kind of currency.
- Finally, something I love reporting on: We’re paying out a $10,000 placement check to a new recruiter who just joined the network in August! We love to see these kinds of stories, as they demonstrate the success we can have recruiting together as a community.
A big part of what we’re doing is building our relationships with our network of recruiters. We’ve recently doubled the size of our recruiter engagement team, which will help us deliver the kind of experience we want for our recruiters.
You also might also want to get to know our management. Rick Roberts, president of our recruiting solutions, just gave a good interview with Proactive, which you can check out. I also did a webinar with our partner Censia on new talent intelligence technologies, and you can see that recording here.
Thanks for keeping up with us and for being part of the community!