SumTotal Delivers First Context-Aware User Experience for HR
SumTotal Systems, an independent provider of HR solutions, has announced the release of its Talent Expansion Suite, a context-aware HR solution that delivers personalized talent, learning, and workforce management information and actions. The release is delivered through a touch-screen optimized user interface that extends SumTotal’s HR solutions and elixHR platform. The Talent Expansion Suite collects and correlates information on the work environment, activities, connections, and preferences of each employee and delivers relevant, actionable recommendations when needed.
The suite includes over 50 features and enhancements including key features such as:
• A new, consumer-grade user experience that reduces clicks while providing information, analytics, and contextual guidance. Users can report complex absences quickly and managers can generate contextual development activities for teams, for example.
• The new user interface is HTML 5-based and fully optimized for touch screens while delivering a common experience across all devices.
• The SumTotal portal provides 100 pre-configured portlets granting access to contextually relevant information and actions across systems.
• Users can review social feedback via social walls and conversations and solicit input from others. Expanded social recruitment capabilities allow recruiters to use social and job-board integration, question library, and CARCO bi-directional background check integration for candidate scoring.
• The new release delivers an expanded data model and visualization capabilities with real-time, cross-platform reporting.
“Context is the future, and SumTotal is there now. As the only vendor that can aggregate and correlate data from multiple disparate internal and external systems and extract context from complex, dynamic environments to deliver right-time interactions on an employee’s device of choice, SumTotal is in a unique position to make context-driven interactions a reality for employees,” said Hardeep Gulati, COO at SumTotal Systems. “Our new Talent Expansion Suite release addresses key challenges every HR organization faces by improving adoption of their initiatives with a context-optimized user experience, providing additional value to employees and organizations with pervasive just-in-time access from any system or device, and leveraging their existing investments by easily integrating with their current processes and systems to drive more effective employee engagement and productivity.”
Post your resume to the largest network of recruiters on the planet. START