Talygen’s Improved CRM Tool Streamlines Lead Generation and Follow-up
Business management automation specialist Talygen has announced the introduction of improvements to its cloud-based solution CRM aimed at sales people. Talygen’s CRM module automates CRM tasks such as scheduling follow-ups and sending bulk emails. The module is designed to handle every part of lead generation and relationship building and allows users to create, update, and delete leads and share files, reports, and email templates.
“Talygen’s CRM tool allows sales teams to do what they do best, which is to entice prospects, build rapport, and grow relationships,” said Harold Saini, Chief Program Manager at Talygen. “Most sales reps want to be out there, reeling in more clients, instead of doing mundane tasks. Talygen’s CRM Module empowers them to focus on what they’re good at.”
Features added in the update include:
• Tracking of leads and sales.
• A one-stop dashboard for the entire sales process.
• Scheduling capabilities to quickly schedule calls and emails.
• File sharing to improve collaboration within teams.
• Note-taking features for recording client information.
• Availability on the web and mobile devices for the performance of CRM duties on the go.
• Importing and exporting capabilities for transferring information.
Additionally, the Talygen CRM Module displays lead history, status, notes, and contact information from the dashboard, making all required data and files accessible from one place.