Innovator in corporate training and leadership development, VitalSmarts, recently released a new edition of its award-winning leadership course, Influencer Training®. The improved edition includes updated videos, a new training platform and greater flexibility in its participant response system.
The updated version combines live training, compelling videos and a written toolkit to help learners. The Influencer 2.0 Training course teaches “a proven change model for anyone looking to alter human behavior – no matter the person’s level of formal authority, leadership, experience, or number of direct reports.”
“Leadership is intentional influence,” VitalSmarts Co-founder, Joseph Grenny, said. “The best leaders know how to get individuals to work together to accomplish goals, though few of us can articulate an effective strategy to create this behavior change. It’s time this changed. By drawing from the skills of many of the world’s best change agents and combining them with five decades of social-science research, Influencer Training 2.0 creates the most powerful and portable model yet for actual behavior change.”
New features of Influencer 2.0 Training include:
- Video Refresh. Enhancement of original videos with an addition of new videos of real-life influencers who have solved challenges using the skills taught in the training.
- Updated Examples and Case Studies. New examples and exercises can help leaders at all levels.
- New Participant Response System. The course now uses a participant response system from Turning Technologies that has expanded capabilities and updated reporting features.
- Completely Redesigned Participant Toolkit. Newly designed toolkit pages are larger and participant exercises are now included for better accessibility and use.
- Revised Book. The participant materials come with the second edition of the bestselling book, Influencer: The New Science of Leading Change, updated with new research and case studies.
- Updated Audio Companion. All-new recordings from the authors that correlate to the second edition of the Influencer book.