In this eBook, we’ve collected 30 of the best sourcing tips for recruiters, split into two categories:
1. “15 Ways to Optimize Your Sourcing Efforts” deals with the tactics and techniques recruiters can adopt to find qualified candidates with ease.
2. “15 Tech Tools and Tips for Sourcers” outlines some of the technologies recruiters can add to their arsenals in order to enhance their sourcing efforts.
When recruiters have to spend an inordinate amount of time sourcing, their other duties don’t receive the necessary attention — if any at all. This leads to a number of negative repercussions, including:
• Failing to maintain positive, responsive client relationships, leading to lost business for the agency
• Failing to maintain positive, responsive relationships with hiring managers, leading to less trust and collaboration within the organization
• Incomplete or improper vetting processes, leading to bad-fit candidates being submitted for jobs or hired (each bad hire can cost a company roughly 30 percent 4 of the hire’s salary — easily a fivefigure price tag)
• Negative candidate experiences, which can drive away top talent and damage the organization’s consumer and employer brands