Find information on disability in the context of employer and job seeker considerations. Topics include disability payments, insurance for those on disability, and the various rights and employer responsibilities provided for by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
For global, national and specific regional disability rights reports, information and perspectives, visit sites like these:
* http://www.idrmnet.org/ (International Disability Rights Monitor)
* http://drpi.research.yorku.ca/ (Disability Rights Promotion International)
* http://www.ada.gov/cguide.htm (a U.S. Justice Department guide)
* http://www.hreoc.gov.au/disability_rights/ (Australian government guide)
http://www.preservearticles.com/201101233658/complete-information-on-the-rights-of-a-disabled-person-in-india.html (article about disability rights in India)
* http://www.everybody.co.nz/page-ccd5ca86-35bd-4cec-9ff1-d6c8fd8dcb6d.aspx (New Zealand)
* http://www.1800wheelchair.ca/news/post/disability-rights-in-canada.aspx (Canada)
* http://hongkong.angloinfo.com/information/36/disabled.asp (Hong Kong)
Disability Living Allowance
Information about Disability Living Allowances in the UK.
Disability Insurance Resources
Find out about disability insurance for employers, employees, and reasons for purchasing the additional income protection.
Disability Discrimination Act - Legal Practices and Important Acts
Provisions of acts such as the American with Disabilities Act protect people with disabilities in the workplace and during the job application process. Find information about these employment laws and how they apply to the workplace.
Disability Rights and Resources
Disability rights are recognized around the world as essential to workplace and lifestyle fairness. Find out about the rights of the disabled, with links to international resources.
Master the art of closing deals and making placements. Take our Recruiter Certification Program today. We're SHRM certified. Learn at your own pace during this 12-week program. Access over 20 courses. Great for those who want to break into recruiting, or recruiters who want to further their career.Take Program Today
Career Research Tool
Use our career research tool to find more than just a list of careers - find the right long term career for you. Explore salary trends for each type of profession, read sample job descriptions, and find the professional and educational requirements for specific careers.Use it Now